Monday 14 March 2016

DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND

DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND,

Today I would like to ask you something:
  • How you protect your heart from your crush or other girl?. 
  • Do you smoke?.
  • Do you like pretty girl?.
  • Can you be my IMAM?.
  • What your favourite food?.
  • Do you like cat?.
In the end there are many questions in my head.You know I'm not perfect girl where my heart can easily to love somebody else.

Smoke?,actually I cared about my future child's health so I'm do not like you to effect it or give the bad influence.

Pretty girl?,of course I'm pretty but you know, pretty is subjective to all people. So it depends to all of you how you describe it, I'm not going to force you to tell me I'm pretty even I'm know, I'm really do..*Sarcasm.



 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment